Laser KHM-420BAA for PSP Slim and Street
KHM-420BAA Laser Lens for PSP SLIM. There's an anti-static point on the ribbon cable that needs to be disordered. You will need to have a soldering iron to do this. Part No.: KHM-420BAA. Perfect replacement for your broken or defective Laser Lens. Compatible with all version and color for PSP Slim.
Safty transactions provided by PayPal and DotPay
Orders placed on business day's before 13:00 (CET) will be processed the same day.
100% refund for 30 days – no questions asked!
KHM-420BAA Laser Lens for PSP Slim. There's an anti-static point on the ribbon cable that needs to be disordered. You will need to have a soldering iron to do this. Part No.: KHM-420BAA. Perfect replacement for your broken or defective Laser Lens. Compatible with all version and color for PSP Slim.
- This KHM-420BAA laser lens is best replacement intended for PSP Slim, with antistatic point protection, and powerfully capability of reading different kinds of media disk exactly as the original one.
- Provides best replacing solution for your which following:
System shows a message "Disc Read Errors" or disc appears damaged or dirty on the screen
System loads games or movies longer than normal
System reads games or movies and seems to be freeze or skipped
- Each laser lens is fully tested, and working correctly
- Instructions for installation are available to buyers upon purchase
- Packing Dimensions: (4.05 x 3.22 x 0.59)'' / (10.2 x 8.2 x 1.5)cm
- Dimensions: (2.76 x 2.48 x 0.04)" / (7 x 6.3 x 0.1)cm (L x W x H)
- Weight: 1.23oz / 35g
- Compatible with: For Sony PSP200X and PSP300X
- 1 x KHM-420BAA Laser Lens
9 other products in the same category:
Replace your faulty, cracked, broken or dead pixed screen. Backlight kit pre-installed. This is a original PSP LCD screen replacement part It is used to repair faulty screen, this will also cure: display problems, dead pixels, cracked LCD screens, wrong color issues
Customers who bought this product also bought:
New replacement analog sensor for Xbox One Controllers. If your analog switch is broken or damaged it is repairable.